Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Together Forever

I was browsing at the weekend and came across this sketch and thought it'd be ideal for this image I'd just stamped up. I had another look this morning and noticed that it finishes today so I've only got a topper and not a finished card yet. When I saw this image I knew I wanted this for to give to my husband for our anniversary, I don't think it's too girly for my 'Big, Butch Hubby', lol! I'm also taking him away for a weekend, he doesn't know where so I'm not telling, but I will say that we got married in Rome and that I'm following a theme ;). He thinks it's either Madrid or Milan.


I have to apologise for the shadows off the flowers, I take my pictures on the worktop in the kitchen as I much prefer natural light, and as I'm rushed I can't wait for the sun to go in.

The image is Toadstool for Two from lili of the valley, as is the sentiment, I can't wait to get my mits on the new stamps I've seen bing used on blogs. I've coloured it in with Copics, the bunnies are from E40, E41, E42, E43 and E44 I'm not sure about the others, but I have the school (nursery) run in about 20 mins I'm in a rush. The papers are from raspberry road designs, I just love these printable papers. I've used my nesties for the ovals with bazzill from my stash, and once again the flowes are from wildorchidcrafts. The raffia lace is from bunnyzoescrafts.



I'm entering this into papertakeweekly. So sorry for the rushed post, and a big hello to my new followers. Oops, I should have being doing housework seeing as though I'm working 1-9, but I like to have a home and not a house, lol.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    What a lovely anniversary card for your Husband.
    And how romantic that you were married in Rome!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Becky such a cute image and great sketch thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is such a gorgeous card & I'm sure your hubby will love it. I love the image. Sorry I've not been over I'm way behind on my visiting & commenting but I have looked at the ones I've missed & they are all gorgeous. Congrats on your top 3 place over at hanglar, its well deserved hunni.
    Hope you have a fabulous anniversary hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete