Followers

Saturday 7 May 2011

Favourite Stamp

Hi,

I just got this entered into the challenge, by the skin of my teeth, lol. I had to do a tiny post so I had a blog listing so I could enter.



I've entered this into lovely haenglar only, your favourite stamp. I've tried for ages to get this stamp, I originally saw it on the hAnglar shop site before they could ship worldwide, and I've also seen it on a few
cards and wanted it. I saw it on ebay in March, won the auction and it never arrived, I eventually got this one from ebay about two weeks ago so there was no competition as to which is my favourite, although I love them all.




I've coloured her in copics, but I stamped this and coloured it as soon as I got it and can't remember which ones I've used. I've added some shading using prisma colour pencils.



I've had fun using some of my new purchases. The doily die is the cheery lynn french pastry doily die, and the border 14 from crealies borders both from Dies to Die for. The little tag I found on ebay and the swirl die is a Magnolia Doohickey Die. The flowers and seam binding are all from wild orchid crafts, typical though, I've just had a lovely 'present' from WOC with loads of their new colours and white from my stash is what went the best. The paper is also from dies to die for and is Peacock Lane Flowers from Bo Bunny. The 'love' sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the purple irresescant card is from my stash.




I've made an 'envelobox' is made with Bazzill card and fits the card perfectly.

That's now it from me, just going to settle down with a cuppa, Harry Potter and my colouring. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, my hubby is away on a Rugby tour so it's just me and the kids :)


3 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, Becky! I quite often forget the time difference and find that I've missed the challenge deadline! This is lovely - haven't seen this hAnglar before and she's very sweet. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky.
    WOW that doily die is to die for!!
    What a beautiful card.
    Good luck with the challenge.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    I don't think it's too common a stamp, which I think is part of the appeal.
    Becky x

    Thanks mel,
    They take a lot of faffing about in pushing the bits out, but they're definitely worth it.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete