Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

Red, Green and White

I must start off by thanking Mel for the quickutz die I was after. I've used it loads, thanks again hun.

The kids are now back at school, so once again time for mammy, yay! I've still been making cards for people, but they've been rushed when the kids are in bed, or when hubby has been in. Now time for making cards for fun.

I popped into the attic just to put things away, I keep having to have things and then have the fun of trying to find a home for them (and hopefully not forget that I've bought them, lol). While I was up there this card just happened to materialise, and yes there's still a load of bits waiting to find a home.






I've coloured the image in with copics. The papers are from basic grey. I've used magnolia doohickey poinsettia die, and used german glass glitter on the edges. The sentiment and ticket die are from whimsey.

I'm entering this into Lili of the Valley

Time to look through other challenges and see what else I can do for fun.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, this is tooo adorable! Love how you colored and showcased this cute LOTV image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    Nice to see you back blogging.
    Your card is lovely, I love the LOTV image!
    And the poinsettia is gorg,I've not seen this die.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie love the cute image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete