Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Cake Glorious Cake!

Here's my second GDT card for Lili's Little Fairies, I'm half way through my GDT spot here, I've only got two more cards to make.

This week there is a fab sketch to follow, by Jacque, here's my take on the great sketch,


I've coloured Cake Glorious Cake in with distress inks. I love this stamp, comes with the sentiment too, and be honest, who doesn't like cake?? I certainly do, probably one of the reasons I'm round, lol. I've gone overboard with the glamour dust, but to me wings need to sparkle.


Once again I've decorated the inside to co-ordinate with the front, I am going to endeavour to do this more often. The papers are from Maja Design (Thanks Sandra) and I've distressed the edges with Walnut stain. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous ruffled ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl. The fab oval die is from Dies to Die For.


Pop over to Lili's Little Fairies and show us your take on the sketch,
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow hun, this is gorgeous! That cake looks good enough to eat. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    very pretty card, love the sweet image, I think that the D.P. is Maja Design & not Bildmalarna, (I know you can say it know it all) lol BUT the only reason I know is that I've been desperately trying to get some more of those particular D.Ps.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and pretty papers. The ribbon and die cut shape look fabulous.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky, love teh image and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous , love the subtle colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dies, colours and soooo pretty! This is very beautiful.Have a great day buddy,Hugs Sam:>)

    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky, love the colours you used and the ribbon is fab. Really pretty.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete