Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Pretty In Pink

Time for another challenge over at Totally Tilda, we want to see your cards with Princess Tilda in a Pink Dress. We're sponsored this challenge by Crafty Ribbons. Please use a Princess Tilda, any one will do and please have her dress in pink. It's a shame when a card can't be included in the draw as the challenge hasn't been followed.


I've coloured Princess Tilda with Distress Inks, and I've added Glamour Dust to her crown and wand. I've used a Romantic Nestie Die, and had to resist the urge to layer it on a mat.The papers are form Magnolia and I've distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distress tool and stitched them using black Top Stitch thread from the ribbon girl.


The gorgeous ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl, seeing the kits on their site actually gave me the idea for this colour scheme, I'm quite pleased with how this turned out. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft, and I've punched the fronds out using a Martha Stewart punch.


Pop over to Totally Tilda and have a look at the amazing creations my team mates have come up with.
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Hi Becky
    another WOW card, I would NEVER have thought of using black ribbon with these colours BUT it works so well.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Becky .. love the pink/black. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the pink with the touches of grey/black...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner - I've never coloured with distressed inks. Gives a lovely finish, doesnt it? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky stunning cute Princess Tilda creation ..awesome colouring love how you colourise the B/ground..fab design & ribbon.

    smiles mummy Tilderette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning becky i must learn how to colour with distress inks sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete