Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

Lazy Days of Summer at Tilda's Town

Hi everyone, it's once again Team A's time to host the challenge at Tilda's Town Challenges and we want to see your creations with the theme 'Lazy Days of Summer'.


I've coloured Water Lily Tilda with Distress Markers, and subtely added glamour dust. I've eventually got round to using my Tim Holtz on the edge doily die, I've had it for absolutely ages.



The papers are from Maja Design, and I've distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the blue swirls are by Magnolia.


Have a look at the inspiration that the girls have created at Tilda's Town, they really are a talented bunch.

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Becky! and as always, your coloring is amazing!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky!!! As always.. :)
    The more I look at your card the more I'm convinced that I need that Tim Holtz doily.. :)))
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky this is just gorgeous and I love the dark blue doily it looks so perfect with you papers and the image well as always just beautiful! Chanelle xxxx

    I have some candy on my blog if you are interested xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and I am drooling over that background paper! Everything about this is stunning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Becky, I love the shades of blue and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Becky! love that DP and your color combo. Great coloring as always. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Becky! Your coloring of Tilda is sheer perfection. Love the dark blue doily and all the other awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card beautifully coloured sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card becky...wonderful colour..love the tim hotz die i must save up for that i bought one not long ago and love it but the doiley is so femine...wonderful card hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Becky! so gorgeous papers and embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gorgeous card. Your corloring is just amazing!
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Becky! I just love your colouring!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are awesome
    I love all your work
    well done

    ReplyDelete