Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

All The B's

Hi everyone, what a dull, dreary and wet day we're having. Where is the sun??? And to think they issued a hose pipe ban in April here in the UK.............. lol!

Yesterday my friend asked me if I could make her a christening card for a boy for 15th July, so I set about it. I coloured the image in yesterday with the intentions of making the card today (if I'd not been too busy on my night shift). When I got in and was browsing I saw that the challenge at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar is All The B's. Well I didn't know what that meant (bear in mind I've just worked a 12 hour night shift single handedly), and then I saw it meant use things beginning with B. Sorted, Baby Boy card in the colour Blue, yay.


I've coloured Sleeping Baby Tingla with Distress Markers and Limited Edition Ink Pad in Salty Ocean. I've used Raspberry Road digi papers, distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distress tool and then machine sewn them using Top Stitch Thread. I've used white ruffle edge sheer ribbon and added a charm that I picked up off eBay with jump rings.  I've used some cheesecloth and roses and pearls from Wild Orchid Cratfs.


As always the inside of the card has been decorated to coordinate with the front. Remember to check out my candy, it's running for another week. We're off to the Lakes tomorrow for a week, I can imagine how wet and muddy it is going to be, I'm glad I bought us Wellies.


I'm also entering this card into the Punch It Out Challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge as you can also use die cuts. I'm now going to go and get my head down for a few hours, I've already got into bed once, but I had to finish this card, lol.

Hugs,


16 comments:

  1. So sweet!! love it, I know the weather is so dull today, sick of it!
    I hope you get some sun in your hols lovely.
    And have a great time xx
    Your card is lush ;)
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love that image and the sparkles and charm are gorgeous :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well like you said yesterday your a Craft Addict alright making this after a 12 hours shift Becky just superb!! Love your colouring the colours are wonderful and such a great background with the lovely shading! Perfect background with such pretty detail and a superb sentiment! Have a lovely holiday and I will keep everything crossed for the weather! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky this is just beautiful, your colourwork is stunning. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Becky. Love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh it's soooo cute!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is so beautiful! Great card, I really love the charm, pearls and sentiment, and the glitter is perfect. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creation!
    xox Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Becky, this is just adorably perfect hun! Simply brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful christening card and have a great week, hope you don't need the wellies but think you will! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stunning hun! don't worry I couldn't remember my name after a night shift!! lovely details and plenty of B's!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooooooooooo cute ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, Becky! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia & Hanglar/Stanglar Challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your friend is going to be delighted I know I would be....Love your colouring and attention to detail.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete