Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Red, White and Blue

Hi everyone, this is just a quick post as I'm having major problems with blogger, it won't let me upload any pics with my laptop, aargh! I'm posting this with my iPad, which isn't ideal, but at least I can get something on here, I'll tweak it later.
It's time for another GDT card for me for La La Land and the theme this week is 'Red, White and Blue'





I've coloured Princess Marci with distress reinkers and used loads, and I mean loads, of glamour dust-but it's not picked up too well on the picture.





Once again I've used Maja Design from Live and Love Crafts, the edges have been distressed with walnut stain.





I'm keeping it short and sweet as I am going to tweak it as soon as I can. I'm back later with another card-5 cards in two days, told you I'd been busy, lol.
Hugs,
Becky
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, and the ribbon and flowers look great. :) Love the colors.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fab image and papers Becky!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how incredibly beautiful, Becky!
    Love it!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky
    love your card especially the D.P.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Beautiful! Love the image and your design looks fabulous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete