Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Challenge #52 at LHOSM

Hi my lovelies, it's Team A's turn once again to bring you the challenge from Lovely Hanglar Only Or Sweet Magnolia, and this time it's 'Anything Goes'.


I decided to go with a Christmas card, I actually coloured Something For You Tilda up in July when we were away at the Lakes. The papers are from Pion and I've distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. I'm entering this card into Easy as 1-2-3 at 7 Kids College Fund Challenges 1 image, 2 DP and 3 embellishments-flowers, pearls and lace. I'm also entering this into the distressing challenge at Bunnyzoe's Crafts.


I've added stickles and glamour dust for sparkle. The roses and gold berry things are from WOC.


Hope you're all OK,

Hugs,

Becky x

14 comments:

  1. Becky, this is gorgeous. I love all the texture and details and the colors are so "me". I love it.

    I have blog candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, OMG I love this. The colours are fab and I've got to get that snowflake border. Beautifully coloured Tilda and wonderful flowers too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Becky,
    du hast eine ganz bezaubernde Karte kreiert. So ein schönes Stempelmotiv und die Farben, ein Traum.
    Liebe Grüße Ajascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Becky, fabulous colours and details!
    perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous hun! Absolutely love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers its a beuaty hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. Love the beautiful image and the papers are stunning as is that frostyville border which I have got to have!!!
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Becky, gorgeous image and colouring and just love the border die...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card Becky and image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Becky this card is GORGEOUS!!! Love your coloring and details. BEAUTIFUL!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE vintage. And I LOVE Christmas. So as you can imagine, I am crazy about vintage Christmas cards. And yours turned out beautifully. It's gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, Gorgeouse card !!! Amazing :) Tfs
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete