Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Window Number 5 at LLC


Hello everyone, I'm here with my first post of the day to show you what is behind window number 5 at Live and Live Crafts

Today's prize is Gnome Couple from Vilda Stamps, aren't these just the cutest? They can be used separately, or together, I've masked them on this card just to get them right next to each other.

For your chance of winning, please do the following:

1) Become a follower of the LLC blog if you're not already
2) Post our Advent Blinkie in your Blog Sidebar. The html code can be found here.
3) Leave a comment on the blog post at LLC with your thoughts on the project.


I've coloured them with my distress markers, and added glamour dust to the heart on her dress for sparkle, and there's gold stickles on the flowers for more sparkle. The papers are from the It's Christmas Time 6 x 6 Paper Pad from Maja Design, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.



I've used some of the gorgeous golden Magnolia Vintage Berries that Sandy has just got in. There's also cream rolled rosescream chrysanthemums, a  brown Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle Rose and also a rose with glass pearls.


I've used Camille lace across the middle and cream roses organza trim along the bottom.


I'll be back in a bit with another card.

Hugs,

Becky x







9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Becky the image is adorable and the layout is so beautiful. I love the colour palette. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little card. I really love Mr and Mrs Gnome.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Becky I love the image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Becky, your card is gorgeous. I love that image too, and used it some times. Love the Vilda Stamp Gnomes and your colouring, the look like so lovely. Amazing work.

    Biggest Hugs
    Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute are these little gnomes!! Love them and I love your card!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, it's amazing!!!! I love everything about it, the paper, your colouring , the gorgeous flowers... Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. V Cute hun. Love the colours fab :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...they're so sweet. I like that you used different colours for them. Beautiful match to the papers, and great with just a hint of gold. Gorgeous Christmas card!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete