Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Peaches & Cream At Lili's Little Fairies

Hi everyone, my second LOTV card of today, if you want to see my last GDT card for LOTV's Idea's To Inspire then please scroll down. This card is my DT card for Lili's Little Fairies, this week we want to see your cards in the colours 'Peaches and Cream'.


I like peach, but for some reason it's not a colour I use for my cards.


I've coloured Maisie Two Balloons with distress markers.


The roses and pearl trim are from WOC, the gorgeous pearl rose organza, lace and rolled roses are from The Ribbon Girl.


Short and sweet I'm afraid, I'm off round to clear my mam and dad's house. Can you believe our local council are now charging full price for council tax for an empty house? If there was one person living there it would be at a reduced rate! I found this out the other day and it's really knocked my end in, so sorry if I've not been around this week, but I've totally lost my oomph. I ended up crying on the phone to the council, you would think in our circumstance they'd be able to offer a reduced rate (this time last year I was told after the free year it would start again at a reduced rate), I mean what services is an empty house using??? So, getting my strength together to get their stuff sorted, my mam's slippers are still in the front room where she left them, well not her good ones they went with her to hospital, lol.

On this happy note I'll go, and schedule this post.

Hugs,

Becky x










8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like especially colours and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky diese Karte ist ein Traum soviel zum sehn drauf klasse
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful is this and your image is gorgeous beautifully coloured and presented with a beautiful layout and lovely papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, the colours are fabulous. Love the image and the details are wonderful.
    You wonder sometimes who makes the rules for these things, they must be nuts!!!
    Chin up, take care.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky
    very pretty card, I'm with you on the colour peach, I do like it, BUT hardly ever use it on my card's, & on the odd time I do, the card usually end's up in the bin lol.
    Sorry to hear that you are having problem's with the council, I have a friend in the same situation. Because of the housing climate,he is unable to sell his empty property, he is already struggling to make end's meet, & now the council want him to pay full council tax for an empty house, how crazy is that (no wonder so many Brit's are moving out).
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    very pretty card, I'm with you on the colour peach, I do like it, BUT hardly ever use it on my card's, & on the odd time I do, the card usually end's up in the bin lol.
    Sorry to hear that you are having problem's with the council, I have a friend in the same situation. Because of the housing climate,he is unable to sell his empty property, he is already struggling to make end's meet, & now the council want him to pay full council tax for an empty house, how crazy is that (no wonder so many Brit's are moving out).
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe what I just read about the Council, that's outrageous. Anyhow, I think Council tax is silly, never experienced it in any other country. Gorgeous card; peach is very sweet I must say, and the balloons are so pretty with the glamour dust!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete