Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Show The Way Tilda

Morning, I'm here today with my card for the Shabby Christmas theme the we are bringing you this week at Live and Love Crafts.


I love the new Vintage Frost Basics from Maja Design, they are non traditional Christmas Colours, and seeing as though I'm not a red and green kind of girl, they are right up my street!! I have used both sides of the 20th December 12x12 sheet, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink and slightly distressed in places with my Tim Holtz tool.




I have coloured Show The Way Tilda with my distress markers, and added glamour dust and shabby white frantage too. The sentiment it also from Magnolia, I have hand cut it and wrapped it around a mini reel.


The flowers are all available from the store, links are at the end, there is also a new pearl star flower in there too, along with frosted berries and birch cones. There are a few mini jingle bells, fastened on with a mini safety pin. The corner is also new to the store, from the Marvelle Frame and Corners. I have also added picket fence cracked paint, snow tex and stardust stickles.


Hugs,

Becky xx 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky! These papers looks SOOO great, cant wait to try them out for my self ;) And the coloring... stunning as always <3 Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky, it's utterly adorable! You've created magic with the papers and the embellishment work. Fantastic colouring - spot on matching to the papers! You do know my address, right?! ;-)
    Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome. So beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo beautiful!!!!! Your Tilda is stunning surrounded by all those lavish embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo Becky this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige kaart.groetjes Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It amazes me how you can take a black outlined stamped image and some patterned paper and create the amazing cards that you do. This is another beauty.

    ReplyDelete