Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Moment In Time at Live and Love Crafts

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my Live and Love Crafts  creation. Last July at CHA I challenged a scrapbook page maker to a challenge, she had to make a card and I had to make a page, and I thought this was the ideal opportunity, hope I've done OK Fabi?

I lost my parents a few years ago, and it would have been their 40th Wedding Anniversary next month, I was recently given this picture, so I have scanned it and cropped it to make this.


My first ever page, and I am quietly pleased with it, but I must admit that large, empty 12x12 space was very daunting, lol. 


Here is a close up of the main part of the page.


Hugs,

Becky xx


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful page and love all the details. A wonderful memento. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Becky what beautiful memories hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daunting or not ... you nailed it Becky. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful.. I would never have known how to use this paper.. And I love the way you have decorated it!!! Stunning Details.. and you have managed to get the photo match so well... FAB LO!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, it's so beautiful...
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job Becky! With the beautiful cards you make, I knew this would be gorgeous! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky,
    I always enjoy seeing your altered items, but this was brand new. Never seen you making a LO before, but I think it's fab that you took the opportunity to make something different and it was a perfect take on last week's theme. Beautifully put together and what a lovely photo of the wedding party. A LO is on my list of crafty things I want to try out when I get the time...whenever that now'll be. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete