Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hearts at The Ribbon Girl.

Hi, it's time for a new challenge at the Ribbon Girls Card Challenge and our theme is 'Hearts'.


I have used Kisses from Saturated Canary, I love her curly hair, I must admit I was a touch daunted by it, but it was loads of fun to colour.


I have used the soon to be released Little Darlings Lovely View die. The papers are from the 6x6 Maja Design paper pad, Vintage Spring Basics.


I've used stardust stickles, white topstitch thread, 5mm self adhesive pearls, lilac rolled roses, white chrysanth, white teeny tiny pom pom trim, 20mm scallop venise white lace, neutral button twine and a key small all available from The Ribbon Girl.


The prizes up for grabs are 


and



Hugs,

Becky xx






16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the small white roses at the top, where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      I bought those ones from the Lili Of The Valley shop, if these aren't the same they are very similar http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/rose-buds-ivory-p-1286.html
      Hugs,
      Becky xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous girly card - I love the image, her hair really is fab!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Coloring of the curly hair...!!! Beautiful coloring!! Great Colors and FAB Decorations.. Those curly flowers is something I almost have forgotten about.. Thanks for reminding me!! FAB Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty, love the Pinkyness of it.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in love with this card Becky, it's sooo pretty, perfect colouring and embellies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks gorgeous, loving the die too. Perfect as always. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Becky!!!! Outstanding job coloring this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schitterende kaart.groetjes Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky,you´ve made a wonderful work!Like the cutie girl with a pocket filled with hearts!
    What a great idea,never seen before :o))))))))))) Your coloring is gorgeous and all these pretty flowers with the little key - wow!!! Really a lovely card to feel in love with.Thank you for this beautiful inspiration.Wish you a good and nice week,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Becky! I love that image! Love that die! The embellishments are beautiful! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring is in the air! That's the feeling I get when I look at this card. So shabby and feminine, just gorgeous.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Becky! That show's how she should be coloured! I had a go for Georgie's school books (coloured up a bunch of Krista's images for the covers) but mine look nothing like that! Love the hair!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete