Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Add A Die at The Ribbon Girls Magnolia Challenge

Morning everyone, I'm a little late but I'm here now to let you know that a new challenge went live at The Ribbon Girl yesterday, it's our Magnolia challenge this week, and the theme is to add a die.


I have coloured Tiptoe Tilda in with inktense pencils. The papers are from the new Maja Design collection Coffee In The Arbour, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


From The Ribbon Girl I have used Monique lace, ivory rose organza trim, teeny tiny pom pom trim, 5mm self adhesive pearls, cheesecloth, stardust stickles, 15 and 10 mm WOC roses, coffee rolled roses, white chrysanths and white lillies.


I am now back at work after my surgery, and luckily for me, my second hand to be operated on is healing quicker than my first, and as it's my right hand and I'm right handed that's a good thing. I must admit I was a little bit apprehensive about having my right one done, but after I removed a rather tight stitch it has been great since the beginning.


I'll leave you with an arty shot.

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! those papers are just gorg! I keep picking them up to use at the mo, they are lovely to work with, glad your hand is better, love,melly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becky. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I just adore everything about this little beauty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card such a lovely design and great colours love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Becky! That image is adorable! I love the paper! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, I love those feathers! Glad to hear you're recovering well.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete