Followers

Monday 7 July 2014

Emma

Morning, my lovelies, I'm here with a card I have made for LDRS, it was posted there yesterday, but as I was convinced I was posting today I ran out of time, so it ended up being a CAS card. I must admit CAS cards are growing on me a bit, but I'll not go completely that way as I love my lace, flowers, applique, pearls, etc, etc, etc.


I have coloured Emma with my Inktense pencils, and added glamour dust for some sparkle. The sentiment is also from LDRS, and is part of the Vintage Everyday Sentiment set.


The edges have been machine stitched with white top stitch thread.


Hugs,

Becky xx

8 comments:

  1. Your CAS cards are gorgeous and show off your beautiful colouring but I'm glad to hear we will still see the fussy and fancy ones as I love that style as well!
    The stitching detail around the edge frames this so well and I love the sentiment stamp... another one for my collection perhaps?!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the CAS design and lovely stitching its gorgeous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Becky. Love the adorable image and the stitching looks fab.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so very sweet and adorable. love CAS cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card Becky. Love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice Becky - a change is as good as a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image Becky! Cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed, especially with the stitching!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete