Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2014

I Do

Good morning everyone, I'm here with my inspiration card for Live and Love Crafts.


I have coloured I Do from LOTV with Inktense pencils, the sentiment is from there too, it's part of the Simply Sophisticated set, and I've added lots of sparkle with glamour dust and stickles. The hearts are stamps from Magnolia, which I have used versamark ink and added Shabby White frantage, not too neatly, I love that effect.


Here you can see the hearts a bit better. The papers are from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour collection, and the edges have had a good old distressing with my Tim Holtz tool.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, saw your blog via LOTV blog hop. You make some amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky this is GORGEOUS! Love the effect of the hearts stamp with the Frantage, so perfect for this image. Beautiful layout, papers and love the soft ruffle ribbon. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky this is so cute! A Beautiful wedding card for a beautiful occasion! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous wedding card, so pretty! I love the frantage hearts, I've never seen it used like that before - great inspiration!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Becky and I really adore the frantage hearts! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool effect with the frantaged hearts around the image and lovely shabbiness.


    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete