Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

Fun In The Sun Blog Hop

Morning, sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm running late, but I won't bore you with the details.

Welcome to my spot on our Fun In The Sun Blog Hop, you should have come here from Hellen's Blog.


Unusually for me I have a relatively CAS card, I do like to make these now and again, but find it hard to walk away, hence the ribbon and bow, lol. I have coloured 'Bug' from Baby Fairies with my prismacolor pencils, I think I may have cracked skin, this was daunting to start with, but I had so much fun.
I have also got my sewing machine out, I really am no good with CAS, lol.

Still a bit of work to go into learning hair...

Your next stop on the hop is Alice, happy hopping.

Hugs,

Becky x

19 comments:

  1. So cute image! Love the Stitches on your card.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious, what a cutie, I love your coloring of her. And your CAS card is so awesome, I love the ribbon and the stitching. What an adorable card. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice image. I love the lady bug. I, too, am still trying to learn coloring the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, adorable card, l love the colors great job .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card with this sweet girl and ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS creation, so simple and yet so fine!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutest of images I have seen for a long time.
    Love your colouring in with pencils x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image. Love the CAS card, perfect for this super cute fairy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marvellous CAS card Becky! You've definitely cracked the skin, it looks fantastic but so do the rest of your colouring including the hair. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant this stamp is super cute a fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your shabby chic style is so gorgeous Becky, I love it to bits, but I do so love when you do a CAS card too, as your colouring is always so stunning and this style really lets it shine! Fabulous card hun, enchanting image, (one of my favourite of Mo's baby fairies). Love it to bits! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your skin coloring is amazing! I love the simpleness of his card, since the image and coloring really do deserve the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous CAS card love your chose of image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing CAS!! Love the layout, stitched border and super sweet image, which is colored GORGEOUSLY. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your CAS card, it's great. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card ! Love the CAS And youre coloring! X Miranda k

    ReplyDelete