Followers

Monday 22 August 2016

Sweet Baby


Good afternoon,  I have just woken up after my nightshift so it feels like morning to me ;)

I love seeing the different styles the other girls on the Live and Love Crafts DT have, and I have been influenced loads by them for this card. I was asked to make a card for a new baby girl, I didn't have time to colour an image and I didn't have an image to use so Wycinanka to the rescue.


I have used Maja Designs Vintage Baby papers, both from the 6x6 pad and also the 12x12 sheets too, I love the pastel colours on here. I have used shabby pink frantage on the Wycinanka butterfly just to make it pop a little.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and butterfly. Stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card Becky! The butterfly looks gorgeous with the Frantage on it. The papers are so lovely, I really find it difficult to use my Maja papers as I can't bear to part with them :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Becky :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour, bravo pour cette carte qui est vraiment magnifique.
    bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful such a pretty design its lovley love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete