Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

Doohickey Card and a Discount Code for vol 16

Morning everyone, I have already posted a card that I have made with the Doohicket Volume 13 that I got from Swedish House Crafts.

I was asked to make a neutral baby shower card, and what better to use than the Doohickeys from that volume...


I have used a few big blobs of hot glue to give the little vest a bit of height as I couldn't find my little sticky foam pads, but my daughter has been in my craft room, coincidence I think not, lol.


The papers are Maja Designs Baby ones, I love this collection, it has gorgeous ones for baby boys and girls and for people who are having a surprise.

And now for the discount...

If you click HERE and type in the code BECKYSAID5OFF you will get 5% off, you must go through this link (or the one in my side bar) and type the code as you see it, and ta dah!! Oh, and you get to choose a free gift too, upto the value of £20!!

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty I always love baby cards and this is exceptional Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous Becky! I need to be getting on with my newborn in blue makes, so this has given me an idea!! Stunning new baby creation hun, love it to bits!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, this is gorgeous. Love the papers and rose ribbon and the baby vest is so cute.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete