Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

Anyone For Cricket?


Good morning everyone, I'm here with you and today I have a card made for a boy for Swedish House Crafts. I don't know about you, but I struggle with these cards, I love to add my flowers, pearls, lace and other embellies to cards, but I can't on cards for boys, and I find it very hard to walk away...


As you can see I have still managed to add a few layers, and even with the stitching the Walking in the Forest papers, from Maja Design, have made this card perfectly masculine.


The dies on here are older Magnolia dies, but you could use DIE STITCHED BANNERS THINNER or DIES STITCHED BANNERS, these are both by Gummiapan and will work perfectly, or could even be layered to provide a totally different look.


Some of the sheets from the pad are perfect for using inside the card, just to give the same look on the inside too.


A little arty shot to see all of the layers on a 'boy card'.


And a close up of my cricketer.

Thank you for coming to visit today.

Becky x


7 comments:

  1. I really really love this Becky. What an adorable boys card. The papers are gorgeous and the layered stitched design is just perfect! Gorgeous colouring as always. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! He's amazing Becky. Your colouring is fabulous. I wish I could watch you colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and love the beautifully coloured image. I dislike making men cards! Especially if I am asked to make one and the man has no interests at all!!! EEK!! I have to think and that hurts my brain!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous boys card Becky, love the papers too. Your colouring is amazing as usual. Thank you for sharing it with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, the image is beautifully coloured and the papers are perfect for male cards. Like you, I struggle with male cards as I love my flowers and pearls to much, but this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design just love those tags brilliant card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete