Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

My Birthday Girl


Morning everyone, I'm here with you today with the card I made for my little girls birthday last week. When she saw the unicorn from the latest Magnolia release she asked for it for her birthday card, so I had to oblige her, and mask it along with Unicorn Tilda and add the Aladdin Pattern to the background too.


I have used one of the Gummiapan Stitched Square Dies too, and left it on while I distressed the edge to create a bit of border. I have coloured the image in with my distress reinkers to match the Sofiero Papers from Maja Design.


I used scraps of Sofiero to make the daffodils using both the small daffodil die and the large one too, and added grey stamens to the centre, and built my flowers up on top of an allium Gummiapan die.


From this angle you can see how I have given the image a bit of height when I have been building up the layers.


A close up so you can see hoe I have masked the two stamps together.

Thank you for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card with so many gorgeous details, love all the layers and pretty papers :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Grace was chuffed to bits with her stunning birthday card Becky! This truly is a little masterpiece! I LOVE the way you did the background and the two images masked, it's an enchanting scene and of course your incredible colouring skills turn this into a absolute piece of art! So gorgeous hun. Wish your gorgeous girlie a Happy Birthday from Georgie and me. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Becky and stunning colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete