Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Independence

I'm really sorry, but I am very late posting this, it was supposed to go live last week for our latest challenge at Tiddlyinks, our theme is Independence.


I decided to go with Wryn Scooting By, I don't ride a motor bike, but when I got my driver's license I got so much independence, and could go where I wanted when I wanted. As the challenge went live in US Independence Day I decided to go with the red, white, and blue colour scheme.


Also just letting you know that my eBay auctions finish Wednesday, here is a link to my listings HERE.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

4 comments:

  1. Wryn is GORGEOUS Becky. Hope you're ok hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Wonderful colouring as usual, love her sparkly flowers :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a fab card! Totally suits the theme, love the lace borders. Super cute Wryn image too. Love this Becky, really fabulous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete