Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

Mr. Roboto

Hi everyone, eesh there is so much going on in my little world at the minute, some stuff I can tell you and some that I can't. But, even what I can tell you I can't bring myself to put it down in black and white just yet.

Today it is time for a Fabby Friday post at Tiddly Inks, and I have a card that I made for my nephews birthday, using Mr. Roboto.


I have coloured him with my distress reinkers, the papers are from Maja Design. I have had the cogs for ages, along with the cog die, but I think that they work perfectly with this robot.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for a little guy! Love the robot who looks great surrounded by all the cogs, perfect embellishments to go with him. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so reminds me of the song.

    This is really cute. I'd use this for an adult. Love the gears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring hun, hope you're ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful this is great stamp a d perfect boy card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love all the gear and the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond gorgeous! Now I'm singing away, Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto... hehe. Love all the cogs and those papers are yum! Bet Harry loved it to bits! Worried by your opening comments Becky. Sending love, hugs and positive vibes to you my lovely. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete