Followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Rocking Horse


Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today, with a card I made for my sislter in laws nephews christening yesterday.


The paper is from Maja Designs Life In The Country, I do like the hearts that Maja Design do. I have cut the image out using the Gummiapan Stitched Ovals and kept it in place as I distressed using some DI and a sponge.


I have tucked a Doodle Circle behind the image, and used some Country Leaves and Grandpa's Flower Leaf, these go great behind both small flower dislays and large ones too. I wasn't going to put any flowers on as it's a Christening card for a boy, but I thought a few won't hurt.

 Here you can see what else I have added to my flowers, a few small white stamens and a couple of white curl flowers.


The XOXO is from the Text 16 words stamp.


Thank you so much for dropping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love that image and gorgeous papers :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Gorgeous card Becky with a wonderful choice of die cuts added to it. You really colour your images so beautifully. Wish you were nearer so I could have a master class on it from you. You talented lady you! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card the colouring is brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Becky! Love this gorgeous baby boy card. Fab paper combo and love the pared back design too. Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, absolutely adorable Becky x

    ReplyDelete