Followers

Monday 21 August 2017

Magnolia and Maja, My Favourite


Good moring everyone, Becky here with you this morning with a card made with Aladdin Tilda from the I Believe in Unicorns collection.


I have also used papers from the latest Maja Design collection, from both the 6x6 paper pad and also from the 12x12 sheet of Jeans & Shirt.


Tilda has been coloured with my Inktense pencils to match the papers, and I have used one of the dies from the Nesting Round Circles from Roxstamps.


I have tucked one of these cute heart dies in with the flowers, and fastened some white paper thread to it.


As part of my flowers I also have some gold bearded stamen, white curled roses, white stamen, rose buds, and some daisies.


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky x


5 comments:

  1. Loooove Your colouring!! Amazing colours.. match so well eit the rest of the design paper And stash!! Beautiful!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So many lovely details. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely another fab design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those papers! I just know I'm going to have to get that paper pad! Super cute image and gorgeous colouring hun. Perfect colour match too! Love that sweet heart and those pretty blooms. Hope things are okay with you hun. I have been so busy with the kiddos, but wanted to reach out to you and send my love as caught wind there might be some tougher days for you right now. Sending love. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete