Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

Tilda and Maja's Denim Collection


Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today, and I have a card with one of the cuties from the new release that will be shipped today :)


This cutie is Tilda With Umbrella Daisy and I have used my Inktense pencils to colour her in to match the Denim and Friends collection from Maja Design. I have used 12 x 12 papers, the patterened one is Heartbreaker and I have used both sides, and the strip from the bottom too.


I have used an older doohickey border die alon the middle with the hearts off the Maja Design paper sheet. As part of my flowers I have used a few white daisies and some beaded stamens.


The leaves that are part of my arrangement are part of the summer lilac die set, and I have slightly distressed the edges. I love using the doodle circle behind images, I have used some of the coordinating plain Maja Design paper, this one is dark blue.


Tucked behind my image I have popped this tag, this is the So Wrapped Lovely Die cut out of Aquamarine DP with some white paper thread and a white stamen fastened to it.


Here is a close up of Tilda, I have used a stitched oval to cut her out, and you can just see a curled flower that I have added too. I have stuck all of the paper down with some extra strong tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and the lovely die-cuts and embellishments
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this gorgeous card Becky! The colours are delish and those new Maja papers, swoon!! Stunning card hun, love the glitter on the daisy and those beautiful fabric daisies! Such a pretty card, beautifully crafted hun (as always!) Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Becky. Really stunning colouring and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Becky, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete