Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Christening Card


Morning everyone, Becky here with you today with a card I have made for my friends baby's christening.


I have used the super cute Chubby Baby Feet and coloured them in with my distress inks and I have used one of the nested stitched ovals dies from Gummiapan.


Here's a close up of those super cute feet...


And my usual flowers, I don't think that I have made a card for ages without a white curled rose, and I have added a dash of darker pink with three vivid fuchsia paper flowers.


I have used both sides of Enjoying The Fragrance from Maja Designs Sofiero collection.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Oooh your card is just so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they loved this stunning card. Love the image and the design. Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous Becky! Those sweet wee feet are delish and I love the pink hearts. Totally LOVE the paper combo. So gorgeous. Hope your holiday prep's going well. Our school winds up for the year soon, so we have all the Christmas as well as end of year staff thank you cards to do! Sigh, craft overload, hehe. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Becky. So beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete