Followers

Sunday 9 February 2014

Romance at The Ribbon Girls Lovely Lili Challenge

Good morning everyone, today is a new Lili Of The Valley challenge at The Ribbon Girl, our theme is 'Romance'.


I have coloured The Little Things and used papers from the soon to be released Timeless Victorian 8x8 paper pad, this will be released tomorrow (10th) on Create and Craft, click HERE for deets.


From the Ribbon Girl I have used; stardust stickles, rolled roses, chrysanths, 5mm self adhesive pearls, lilies, cheese cloth, woc roses and hip rose buds.

For our randomly chosen lucky winner we have:

LOTV stamp of your choice


and a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl


Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. Good morning Becky, this is such a pretty card gorgeous colours and as always your colouring is amazing. My crafty bits arrived safely yesterday...thanks so much ;0) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Becky and those papers are adorable.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I love this LOTV stamp one of my all time favourites and I love your colour scheme so different Just the perfect card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring on this absolutely precious image. Your card has a zillion incredibly sweet details! I love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, Stunning card. Love it all, colouring, design and the new backing paper, are all beautiful. Happy sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, this is such a pretty card. I love it.
    Hugs Danica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous papers! I love the layout and the bow is such a lovely finishing touch.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I LOVE those papers! Your embellishments are beautiful! I'm going to have to check that paper out! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete