Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

What A Lovely Day....

Hi everyone, a little later than I wanted, but I'm here with my card for Saturated Canary, I am so busy behind the scenes with Christmas cards and trying to get ahead of myself for when I go on holiday.


I have coloured Let's Play Fairies with my Inktense pencils, I have a few tutorials for these, just have a peek in the tutorial tab at the top.


Isn't she so cute? I love her bed head, reminds me of my little girl playing round before she's even had her hair brushed, and her improvised whisk 'wand' is fab!


Sorry it's short and sweet, but you will soon see what I have been up to.


Here's my artistic view,

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. So pretty and girly. Gorgeous image and fun too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and all of the detail added is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love this stamp its so lovely loving your gorgeous design and amazing colouring as always perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp is hilarious, what an amazing fairy! LOL Love your card, the soft tones are gorgeous and I really like this pleated ribbon. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp and I am amazed at your colouring... I honestly thought this was distress inks and was stunned to read it is pencils. Fabulous colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Becky! Your coloring is beautiful, as always! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, what a fun image! Love your embellishments, as always.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one I hadn't seen before; she's adorable, the little whisk fairy! Gorgeous colour combo and colouring, the flower street is such a pretty and shabby paper!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete