Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Sweet Little Prince

Morning everyone, it has taken me so long to find time to blog this card, I made it over a week ago and todday is the firdt chance that I have had to turn my laptop on, and even now it's only fleeting as I have to go to another meeting today. 

But, I just want to thank you ladies that visit, and comment, I don't get to hop around as much as I would like to, but seeing your comments really does cheer me up, and believe me with everything that is happening at my end I really do need to be cheered up.


This cutie is from LOTV, but I can't get on to their page to find out the name, I have used my distress reinkers to colour it in. The papers are Maja Designs Vintage Baby, and they are just perfect for new babies.


There are still loads of crafty bargains to be had at Live and Love Crafts  closing down sale.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Becky Just discovered your blog....love it.
    Just a couple of question I noticed you did a tut with the markers but now you're back with the reinkers, any reason for this. I've fancied the markers for a while but had a play with a friends and wasn't impressed, I didn't seem able to blend.
    Thanks
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,
      Thank you, I'm happy that you like what you see. There's no reason, I just seem to go through phases of using a certain medium for colouring, and it just happens that I'm on reinkers at the min. I remember the first time I used markers, I was not impressed at all, they soaked straight in and I couldn't blend. But, I played around with different papers, and I found that cold pressed watercolour paper is better, as the ink takes longer to soak in, giving you time to blend. If you have any more questions if you e-mail me I will be able to answer you quicker, my addy is beckyheth@gmail.com.
      Hugs,
      Becky x

      Delete
  2. Just delightful this is lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous wee man's card Becky. Love this image and your colouring is flawless as always. I've been so absent from blogging these past few months, I really wanted to stop in and say hi. Starting my crafty year right by saying hi to my fav' crafty pals today. Happy 2017 hun. I wish you love, laughter, health and uninterrupted crafting time! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! I swear I left a comment on this gorgeous creation before now, I think Blogger is havin' a laugh! Was just popping in because I missing your gorgeous creations to see if you've done any new ones and see my comment is a phantom!! Hope all's well chick and that you find some time to get creating again soon. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet card Becky. I so thought I'd left a comment on this already! Popped in to check if you'd posted anything new and found I hadn't left a message here. Love this sweet baby boys card and all the details are just delish as always. Love the stitching, the lace, the delish papers! Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete