Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

Speed Colouring Video Link

Hi everyone, I had made a card of the finished image on the video, but I have managed to delete it off my memory card instead of putting it on my computer, I was a bit mad, and then realised that it is so me, so laughed instead, lol.

Anyway, here is the link to my speed colouring of Special Delivery from Magnolia, a great way to see how to do white with DI's.


Have a nice week everyone, I have some exciting news to share with you all really soon :)

Hugs,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Becky, that vid' was fabulous! So cool to watch you in action. I still can't quite work out how you make it look so fabulous. All my attempts at Distress Ink colouring have been far too heavy handed. You make it look easy! I'm in awe. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete