Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Sleeping Beauty

Good morning everyone, time for another card from me, this is my latest make and has been made for the Saturated Canary blog.


I have used my distress reinkers to colour A Sleeping Beauty to match the Maja Design papers, and used my new tassle die. I was scrolling on Facebook the other day and I saw a card with the side cut like this and thought that I'd give it a try, sorry I can't remember who posted it so I can't give them credit for the idea, but I think it looks great.

The inside of the card has been decorated too. The papers are from Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour collection.

This is for sale in my eBay HERE

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Becky. Love the colours and my fave papers. Beautifully coloured as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky! Wonderful card design with a lovely colour palette. The tassel looks so pretty. Debra x

    ReplyDelete