Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

It's Your Day

I've had a last minute afternoon off today, I was supposed to be packing for our anniversary weekend away, well I've got slightly sidetracked, ooops, lol!! I've missed 3 parcels of goodies off the postman though, if only I'd have been off all day I'd have had more things to play with.


I'm not quite happy with her sleeves, not sure if it was the red or I was just trying too hard. This is Apple Tilda from the Apples and Cherries collection, I've had her for ages and have only just got round to inking her up. I've coloired her with copics and prismas and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Old Paper ink. As I'm entering her in the Just Magnolia challenge 'Anything goes with the option to add stitches' I've stitched all of the edges, I'm also entering it into Magnolia-licious Highlites a sketch.

I've used one of the gorge English Tea Party Doily Dies, which I've distressed with the old paper ink again. The papers are from Magnolia, and the border dies are Magnolia Doohickeys. The sentimen is from Lili of the valley on a Marianne die, and the roses, cherry blossom and the seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.





That's it for me for now, take care

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky.
    Just seen you lovely card on ebay.
    Wow I love the colour combo!
    Yes it's very hard to get red right with copics.
    They tend to bleed a lot. It also depends on what card stock you use.
    I love your card, superb layout!!
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete