Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

With Love

Hello everyone.

What a couple of weeks I've had! My daughter was 4 last week, with all of the chaos of party and baking, and of course spoiling her rotten, lol! I've also had to sit in several waiting rooms with one child or the other, and me! I've got, hopefully-fingers crossed, one more visit to the dentist about my root canal, hope it's sorted soon.

I've been having a bit of a clear out and have some hAnglar stAnglar and Tilda stamps listed on ebay, click here. This is my personal account so clicking on my other link won't work. I'm also getting rid of some of the kids clothes, but if you scroll down I think I've got over 60 stamps on there-need to make way for new ones, lol!

Anyway, back to my card.



With everything going on I've missed seeing my cards come together. We're away to the Lakes soon and I'll be taking my copics and some images with me too ;) .
I've coloured Tilda in with copics, and it's the first time I've attempted to stamp the edges, even though I practiced on blank paper I was still very hesitant to do it on my coloured Tilda.

I'm entering the card into Magnolia Down Under 'Stitches and Swirls', Just Magnolia and hAnglar stAnglar 'Butterfly Theme' and TOMIC 'Shimmer and Pearls', this card ticks all of the boxes.


There is some Glamour Dust on the hem of Tilda's dress and the roses are covered in Glimmer Mist for the shimmer. I've got 3 pearls on, one on the tag, which incidentally is from Lili Of The Valley, as is the sentiment, and two more on the swirl. The swirl is there along with all of the distressed edges being stitched for Magnolia Down Unders challenge. For Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar's challenge I've used some of the most gorgeous Pion papers which is covered in butterflies, I really wanted to keep this to keep looking at it, but it looks so much better on a card. I've also used one of the gorgeous bronze butterflies from Wild Orchid Crafts, where I also got my roses and seam binding.


That's it from me, and it will be for a while-we're off on our jollies soon :)

Take care

9 comments:

  1. Becky your card is so gorgeous!
    Love your design, and the butterfly is beautiful!
    I have the same paper, can't bring myself to cut it up yet. It's beautiful!
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Becky, this is GORGEOUS....LOVE your beautifully colored Tilda and the details and colors and magnificent!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Becky. the design is wonderful. Love your coloring. I have a long way to go to get that good, LOL. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation with gorgeous details! Love the big butterfly!
    Thanks for playing at TOMIC this week, hope to see you back!
    Hugs,
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW This is totally gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Love the peek of the inside also.. :o) The embossing is stunning around your image!
    hugs, Janiel
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! beautiful colours and details! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and such wonderful colouring and design. I love your stamping around the image and the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for entering TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the sweet Tilda and the beautiful details! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete