Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Charlotte

It's great the kids being back at school, I'm having loads of time to myself. My daughter is now in reception so they're both there until 3-it's great, I only have 1 pick up a day to do now.

My husbands middle daughter Charlotte is 21 in a few weeks and while I was browsing stamps I spotted 'Charlotte' from Kraftin' Kimmie and I couldn't not buy her.





Isn't she gorgeous? Her hair is amazing, and I love her well worn, well loved dolls.

I've coloured her with copics, and the papers are all Tim Holtz. I'm entering the card into Kraftin' Kimmie 'a sketch'.

I'm making great progress on my Christmas cards. I really should see which challenges I can make them for and I can keep in touch with the rest of blogland.

I'm going to have a mooch at challenges, and then get my stamps and pens out.

Take care,

Hugs Becky x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh great card Becky, love it!
    I just adore her face, wonderful image.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete