Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Lazy Sunday


Hi Everyone,

I've been a busy little bee today. I've made this card, and we've just finished a rather lovely Chicken Sunday dinner, even if I do say so myself. On days like these I don't mind that it's covered in snow outside, it's still lovely and sunny and when I took the dog out for a walk round the seafront earlier today it is such a lovely crisp winters day, what a difference when that North wind isn't blowing.


I'm entering this card into my mums craftshop challenges  'Fab and funky' and also into Sweet Stops Sketches SSS144.


I've coloured Tilda as a Star with distress inks, her fab and funky stars have had glamour dust added to them to really dazzle. All of the papers are from Magnolia.


Here's a close up of Tilda. I've tucked a tag behind a Cheery Lynn doily die, which I've left blank. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Enjoy what's left of the weekend,

Take care

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Becky. Love the darling image, the soft colors... the layers look great... and the flowr embellishments are just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Becky love the image and your layout the papers are beautiful too thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS!!
    Thanks for joining us and using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzers Becky - this is stunning!!!!!

    You have entered the DT call at MMCS but I cant find a way to contact you lol..

    Can you email me (Carrie) here carriescreativecards@googlemail.com

    Thanks honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Becky! The Tilda image is so sweet and I love your colour choice. Those flowers are so pretty and the clouds in the background look fantastic.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    Love ALL your beautiful card's. I found your blog (via the hanglar blog), I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you make their D.T. (theye'd be mad if they say no to you) BUT I'm quite sure they won't. Your hanglar card is O.O.T.W. The oval die you used on it is a Marianne design CR1204, the only reason I know is because one just happended to fall in to my basket while out craft shopping lol.
    good luck
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card and love the colours. I have just come across your blog and had a peek around you have some beautiful things on here. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have been busy!!!!! Another magnificent work of art!!!! Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete