Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

April Showers

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for Midweek Magnolias, our theme this week is 'April Showers', so we want to see water on your creation.


I've coloured Drip Drop Tilda with distress maekers, I've also used silver Frantage, I am loving that stuff.


I've used a small packet behind the image to pop the tag in.


The links to everything are all at the end of the post.


Here's a close up of the flowers, the roses are from my WOC, the chrysanthemums and rolled roses are from Kort og Godt and there is also a Magnolia flower too.


We can't wait to see what you create.

I'm entering this into the 'Anything Goes DT Call' at MDUC

Hugs,

Becky xx





16 comments:

  1. Dreamy card, Becky! Love your sweet Tilda and all the frantage!!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Becky.
    Such a beautiful detailed card. Just look at those gorgeous flowers.
    Fab!
    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love the lace you've used and your colouring is amazing.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Becky, you are a true master with those colors! Ans the way you use frantage is just amazing... is it silver on the image it self? how so you get it to stick? Any glue pad or pen? Just got mine today and CAN'T WAIT to try it out ^^
    Hugs Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful cards ! Lovely coloring and details. I also (as Elin) like'd to ask how do you get Frantage look like "drops" ? I just tried it first time with Watermark and heating tool, but how you get the drops ?
    Regards from Finland !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Becky, really pretty and love how you have colouring Tilda. Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Becky. I love your card. Tilda looks fabulous especially with the Embossing Enamel effect. I can see a purchase in my future. This is truly creative, gorgeous work of art.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Becky, the silver frantage came out so well, it looks almost like rain drops. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Becky. So so pretty and loving the little ceramic heart. Fabulous!! The frantage is amazing too Becky, it looks fabulous on this card. Love it! Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love all the details! Lovely creation! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work as always Becky! I love the Silver Frantage Embossing - that looks awesome! Anyway just wanted to drop by and thank you for taking the time to enter our Magnolia Down Under Design Team call:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Becky - and thanks for showing me what Frantage is! It's been a mystery to me for a couple of days now! I love how you used it here. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete