Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Midway Reminder For CLP #63

Please click HERE for my Papernest Dolls Blog Hop Post.

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card for the midway reminder at CLP Challenges, once again there is a fantastic sketch to follow.


With the weather taking a turn for the worse, and all of the Christmas cards being made I have decided to use Summer Bathing Tilda, to make me remember summer, I definitely live in the wrong part of the world, I don't like the cold. I have coloured her with Pencils, her face isn't as sunburned in real life, lol.


Isn't Chelsea's sketch fab?


The papers are from Life By The Sea 6x6 paper pad


Short and sweet I'm afraid, my storage4crafts delivery has arrived while I was typing this post, so I'm going to be a busy bee, I'll have pictures when my room is finished.

Hugs,

Becky xx



6 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, fabulous card hun and just love the papers. I don't like the winter months either, roll on next summer!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Becky! Love Tilda,paper and design.

    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, fabulous card hun and just love the papers.Tilda is beautiful.
    Hugs Danica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky. Love these papers, some of my fav from Maja! Sweet Tilda too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG with a Summer card with Winter on it's way...and I heard it's going to be a rough one for the UK... :-( Great take on the sketch! Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete