Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sneaky Tilda

Morning everyone, I'm here with a card for a few challenges, for The Ribbon Girls Magnolia Challenge our theme for this week is 'Happy Birthday' and for Totally Tilda our theme this fortnight is 'Black, White and one other colour'.


I have coloured Sneaky Tilda in with my Inktense Pencils using the feint line technique, I keep forgetting how much fun it is to colour this way :)


From the Ribbon Girl I have used; white rose pearl organza, neutral button twine, 5mm self adhesive pearls, white tulips, white lillies, ivory pearl and crystal branch, Daisy venise lace, Phoebe white lace, Darjeeling white mini blossom flowers, orchid small white and stardust stickles.


The papers are from Maja Design VIntage Summer Basics 6x6 paper pad, I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool.


Hugs,

Becky xx



10 comments:

  1. colouring is fabulous and your card is so pretty Becky, hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colouring. I always did my stamping this way but haven't done so for a long time. Must try to do it more often, as your card shows how stunning a finish you can get. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Becky...what a gorgeous card..I love your colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fantastic! Gorgeous coloring, I love that image!
    Stunning dies and colors. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet I love the black and white image its fabulous and loving all your gorgeous lace and fab embellishments Love and Happy Crafting Hus Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seen this Tilda before - she is cuuuuuuute!! Beautiful card hun, as always, such style. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, stunning embellishments!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Becky! I love that technique! A totally gorgeous card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete