Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

World Traveller

Hello everyone, I'm here today with my card that I have made using World Traveller by Candibean from Little Darling Rubber Stamps.


This card was featured in Papercraft Inspirations, and it was before I discovered my Inktense pencils, and has been coloured with distress markers and reinkers.


The papers are from Maja Design, and the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool. The Blanche lace, rose pearl organza, pearl trim self adhesive pearls, rolled roses and stickles are all from The Ribbon Girl.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



6 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and so creative it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautoful card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Becky. An adorable image and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image Becky. A very pretty card and beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous another fabulous card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, as always. Such a cute image and stunning embellishments! I love the colour scheme too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete