Followers

Sunday 7 December 2014

Anything Goes

Morning everyone, I am here today with a card for a few challenges, firstly it's Anything Goes at The Ribbon Girls card challenge. 

Also, it is our very last challenge over at A Creative Romance, due to pressures 
I've used; white rose pearl organzawhite tiny pom pom bobble trim,of life Jen and I no longet have the time that we need to dedicate to running a challenge blog, our last theme is Anything Goes.


I have coloured Afternoon Stroll with Intense pencils, the papers are from Butterfly Kisses paper pad also from LOTV.





Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gorgeous stamp another perfection.. Sad about the challenge blog but sometimes we just cannot do everything we want in life and something has to give . Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky. I love the papers and your colouring :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and an adorable image. Colouring is briliant as always! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. Adorable image, wonderful coloring, fantastic embellishments. I am sad to see the blog close, but I really do understand that time is precious! My best wishes to you! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, I love the pink and touch of green. Such sad news about the challenge closing but I've loved taking part :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Image is so cute I love the colors ;) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and PINK! Always sad to see a great challengeblog go, but it is timeconsuming, I know, so it was the right decision.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete