Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Berry Sweet Wryn

Good morning everyone, it's Fabby Friday again over at Tiddly Inks, you really should pop over there to have a drool at the gorgeousness the DT have made this week.

For my card I have used Berry Sweet Wryn, and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils, there is a list of the colours that I have used at the end of the post.


The papers are from Maja Designs Life In The Country collection, not a collection I use very often, but that is because I don't have too many sheets left, and I have to keep some for stroking, lol! I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn them using cream Top Stitch thread.


The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Cratfs, as is the lace across the middle, this is just new in, there a few new ones to choose from, I couldn't decide and ended up with most of them, oops!


The colours that I have used are:
Skin: 004
          005
          008
          009
          104

Hair: 085
         089
         103

Dress: 057
           058
           059
           060

Strawberries: 023
                      024
                     025
                      118

Leaves: 047
             048

Toadstools: 114
                    115
                    118



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Becky this is pure delight. From the super precious image to the gorgeous design. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky that is so gorgeous hunny. I love that sweet Wryn. Love those papers too! Hope you're well. Mad busy days for me right now, so just taking a quick chance to catch up while I can. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd try at getting comment on!! Gorgeous card and love the sweet image. Beautifully coloured and love the Marja papers. Very strokeable!! Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love all the bits and your colouring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's lovely Becky, and fab papers and flowers.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love all the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Becky, great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not often I see you using red, but it's lookin' good. Adorable image, and this Maja sheet is so pretty.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete