Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Gypsy Gypsy

Morning everyone, recently I was given a paper pad to have a play with from Craft Consortium, it is called Gypsy Gypsy and it is gorgeous. It is lovely and thick, so that I can really tackle it with my distressing tool and not have to be delicate about it. The colours are gorgeous, as are the designs, I can't wait to play with more of the designs.


I have coloured Opal The Optimist with my distress reinkers.


From Wild Orchid Ctafts I have used;

MXK- ivory pearl drop trim
MKX-135 white lilies
MKX-683 25mm white cottage rose
MKX-013 20mm white open rose
MKX-336 white sweetheart blossom
MKX-496 5mm white self adhesive pearls
MKX-395 antique bronze butterfly
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open rose
GST-020 white hip rose buds
GST-064 Frame with hummingbird cutout
GST-102 clear rhinestone pendant embellishment

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely flowers
    Hugs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely! The papers look very wantable, they go with her dress beautifully. I'm just colouring my first Uptown Girl which is fun.
    I was thinking about you giving classes, I forgot to mention that for me to come I'd need a disabled friendly venue. Hope this won't prove a problem if you do decide to go ahead with it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Love this. LOVE this! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Becky. Loving the beautifully coloured image and the design is awesome. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete