Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

Tilda With Flower In Her Pocket


Morning everyone, I'm here with you this morning with a card I have made with Tilda With Flower In Her Pocket. I have a few things listed on eBay, if you want a peek click HERE.


I have coloured her with my Inktense Pens to match Maja Designs Life In The Country from the 6x6 paper pad.


I have also used the new dies from the latest Magnolia collection, country leaves and Grandpa's flower leaf. Some of the flowers are from my stash, the others are Fabric die-cut Daisy, white paper flowers and also some small white stamen and a few Golden Beaded Stamen - Five Clove Flower Beads.


Here is the super cute Market Fence too.


And, here is a close up of this super cute Tilda.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! She's GORGEOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and as always your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is super sweet Becky. Love that cute Tilda with her hands on hips pose. So sweet! Love that lush lace and the papers as always are utterly gorgeous and beautifully combined. Truly fabulous creation hun, right down to the cute picket fence! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete