Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

Happy Birthday


Good morning everyone, hope that you have ahd a lovely weekend. Here in the UK it is half term, already!! It only seems two minutes ago since they went back to school!!

One of my friends at work is 40 at the end of the month, and here is the card that I have made for her using Tilda with a Big Poppy. There is a list of products at the end of the post to go straight to the item in the shop.


I have also used the recently released, limited edition doohickey cake die, again a link is at the end of the post.


Tilda has been coloured in with my distress reinkers to match the new papers from Maja Design, just when I think that I have my favourite design they come out with another stunning collection!!


Here is a close up of the cake, I have used a hot glue gun to assemble the cake, and kept it so that the icing looks a bit 3D. I have used several of the sheets from the monochromes.


This gorgeous Sakura Branch die is now back in stock, again see the end of the post for a link.


The 40 has been cut out of some of the monochrome Maja Design paper, that matches the celebration collection perfectly, with a Roxstamps Arabic Numbers.


Here is an arty shot of my card...

Links to the products I used::
TILDA WITH BIG POPPY
SPECIAL RELEASE - CAKE DOOHICKEY
GUMMIAPAN STITCHED OVALS
MAJA DESIGN - CELEBRATION 6x6 Pad
MAJA DESIGN - CELEBRATION - MONOCHROMES
MAJA DESIGN - CELEBRATION - FESTIVITIES
ROXSTAMPS - ARABIC NUMBERS
MAGNOLIA - SAKURA BRANCH


I'm entering this into
ANYTHING GOES at Midweek Magnolias
LOTS OF LAYERS at 4 Crafty Chicks
PEARLS AND LACE at All About Magnolia

Thank you so much for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

6 comments:

  1. Becky, this is SO gorgeous hun! I can't believe this new Maja paper. I've just done a 'retro' card, it would have been perfect! So stunning and I love it on your card here. Gorgeous colour palette and that cake die is fabulous! So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, and stunning colouring. Wish I was your workpal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the gorgeous papers and colour combo you have used !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card. Love that cake die and just so pretty with all the layers! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I like the color and beautiful design of the paper. I have the same situation - every time when I think I found my favorite design - there are other amazing collections! Thank you for joining us Midweek Magnolia. Hugs, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilda is adorable Becky and I love all the gorgeous dies.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete