Followers

Monday 14 May 2018

Summertime Tilda and A New Venture


Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today and at last in the UK we have had a little glimpse of some warm weather, admittedly it didn't last for long and I was on nights one of the days, but still winter is far behind us now, yay!! So I decided to use the perfectly named papers from Maja Design, Summertime!! Check out the end of the post for the links to everything in the store.

But before my card I just want to tell you all about my new venture, that I do with my almost 11 year old daughter Grace (I would say 10 year old, but she is adamant that she is almost 11, lol). We have recently started to make and sell our own nail polishes, we use vegan friendly products, and most of them are free of 10 of the nasty chemicals (they are all at least 5 free), they are available in our online store HERE and we have a Facebook Page HERE where there will be Facebook exclusives and details of special offers and competitions, so please follow so that you don't miss out. Currently we can only post to the UK, due to Royal Mail restrictions, but I am looking into ways to ship further afield. Most of the polishes are £5 and they come in a pretty box so are perfect to treat yourself or someone else. Right, now on to my card...


I have coloured one of the Class Trip Tilda's in with my distress reinkers, this is Tilda with Froggy, I love his slightly perplexed expression, lol. I used one of the Gummiapan stitched ovals to cut her out, and placed one of the special release doohickeys behind. I don't like throwing away pretty cut outs from dies, so here I have scattered some of the hearts around the image too.


Here is a close up of the doohickey, and also of the gorgeous antique luxury ornament.


I simply adore both of the bow dies from Magnolia, and they have both been rereleased, this is the bridal bow, and I think that it is just so pretty.


Here is a close up of our gorgeous Tilda.


And my arty shot. This card is quite clean and simple for me, but when I have used so many gorgeous products I can't bring myself to cover them up.

From the store I have used;
Tilda With Froggy
Maja Design Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad
Magnolia Special Release Bridal Bow Doohickey
Magnolia Special Release Background Hearts Doohickey
Gummiapan Nesting Oval Dies
Antique Luxury Ornament

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Becky :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL! I love those papers too. I think I still have some but am saving them as too good to use! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! A really lovely card design and the bow is fabulous.
    Good luck in your new venture with your nearly eleven yr old daughter Grace :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. Lovely Colouring!. Great Details! I love the Big Bow. Love that you have used the hearts from the die cut too!

    ReplyDelete