Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Tilda With Floating Hearts

Hi everyone,

It's time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias, we have an open theme this week and would love to see your creations. Please remember though, you can only combine this challenge with up to four others, making five challenges you enter your creation in in total. It's a shame that some fantastic cards cannot be included in the draw.

Here's my card,


I've coloured Tilda With Floating Hearts with distress inks, and added glamour dust for some sparkle. The papers are from Bildmalarna, and I've distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet.


The flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I think the lace is from the Ribbon Girl.


Pop over to Midweek Magnolias and see the gorgeous creations the girls have made for your inspiration.

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Bex, I love this sweet Tilda, your colouring and design are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Gorgeous soft colouring and beautiful papers, delightful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Love the image, its stunning!
    Great colors and flowers too. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    What a gorgeous card,so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky
    another lovely card, love the ground & background you have created for her. This Tilda has now grown on me BUT I have to admit (that when I first saw her) on some one else's blog0, I thought that she had spots on her face (instead of hearts), (oh the joys of old age & not having my specs on) lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    This card is reeally amazing! I Love this Tilda and your colouring!
    :) Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky a vision of loveliness. Fabulous card what gorgeous colours and I love the image well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgoeus card, love the beautiful soft colours...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Stunning...love your colouring!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love your colouring of this really cute image.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi She is so beautiful with your colouring and glittery bits ! Stunning ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow another little stunner.....fabulous becky just fabulous ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, you have even made me like this Tilda - I wasn't keen till now! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is SO beatuiful, Becky. Love the soft colors and the AMAZING coloring.
    Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete