Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Daisy Chain

Hi everyone, I'm here with my last GDT card for LOTV's Ideas To Inspire.


For this card I've coloured Daisy Chain with distress markers, and added stickles to the daisies for sparkle. 


The papers are from Bildmalarna, I've had them for a while, I think this is the first time I've used them. I've distressed the edges with Walnut stain.


The roses and lillies are from WOC, the lace and pearls are from the Ribbon Girl.


I've enjoyed my time here as GDT, I'll be back later today with another Lili Of The Valley card.

I'm entering this into the 'Daisy, Daisy' challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge.

Hugs,

Becky x






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the delicate colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    very pretty card, love the paper's (remind's me of spring.
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow... Gorgeos card!!!! This image and colors are fantastic!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card Becky! Your colouring is outstanding.
    The Colour Combination is very delicate.Hugs Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, how much did I miss?! This one's perfect for St Pat's day, I just realized it's coming up this week and I actually have an American friend who's B-day is March, 17th. I should better get a card posted out to her! Like this green, and the LOTV images are so adorable, I know I've said it before, but their Teddies are the cutest on the block!

    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete