Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Let's Sparkle At Deep Ocean

Hi everyone, time for another challenge at Deep Ocean, this time we want to see your sparkle.


I'm sorry about the pictures, my lens was mucky and I've only just discovered that and the card has already been sold so I can't retake the photie. I was asked to make a card for a new baby 'Eden Rose', this is the first time I've coloured in All Our Dreams, isn't it precious?


The paper is from the 6 x 6 Vintage Spring Basics collection from Maja Design, I've distressed the edges and then machine sewn them. I've made the little frame with air dry clay, and then used Aged Pink Frantage on there, the letters are from my stash.


The image has been coloured suing distress markers, and I've added glamour dust for sparkle, extra sparkle has been added using shabby pink frantahe. The roses are from WOC, I've also used Kort og Godt rolled roses and chrysanths, with stickles added for sparkle. Behind the image there is a Bloomy Tag, with shabby seam binding and a Diamante Heart Charm, just for even more sparkle.


Hope you're all OK. I've done something to my back, again, and I'm on painkillers and been told to rest and take it easy. Why when I have so much that I need to do am I told to take it easy???

Hugs,

Becky x


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Becky. I love this image and the embellishments are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! I love this card, sugar!! What a beautifully colored image (I love LOTV images...always have...and, I've just ordered more...aacck!) And such gorgeous papers and embellies! And Frantage...what can I say about that stuff...it's beyond fabulous!!!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOH Becky!!! This is sooooOo GORGEOUS! So soft, sweet, precious, darling .. on and on and on I go! LOL! :) Need I say how much I love this?! sigh .. I absolutely LOVE it! :)

    It's been such an honor to join you lovelies at DOC! Thank you!
    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Becky! I ♥ IT!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww ......totally stunning Becky x

    ReplyDelete